About Magellen Properties
Dear Valued Guest,
Welcome to Magellen Properties. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to our properties, and provide you with a closer look at the apartments that we offer in both the Rogers Park neighborhood on Chicago’s north side, and in DuPage County, Illinois. All of our West Suburban properties enjoy similar features:
- High quality, affordable units: Our approach is to offer clean, well-maintained apartments, in a friendly, clean and intimate environment. Our goal is to furnish our tenants with affordable and attractive housing in convenient locations.
- Attractive grounds: All of our complexes have beautifully landscaped courtyards, attractive signage, and appropriate security to offer comfort for our residents and their guests. Each complex (except, possibly the Chicago property) offers adequate parking, located close to tenant apartments.
- Accessibility: All complexes offer easy access to commuter stations and to major highways.
- Staffing: Each complex is assigned a manager who either lives on site, or, in the case of Ardmore and Villa Gardens, only minutes away. Each manager is readily accessible, and has access to maintenance personnel who strive to respond to tenant needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Ownership: Each complex is family owned, and each manager reports directly to the owners, who are committed to long term best interests of the property. The owners continually exhibit “pride in our investment” by investing in continued building upgrade and improvements.
Feel free to contact me, or one of our managers, if we can be of any assistance to you.
Magellen Properties, Inc.
Michael Glasser, President
President, Magellen Properties
A lawyer in his past life, Mike has devoted the past eighteen years to acquiring, managing and renovating multifamily properties in Chicago and in DuPage Counties. Mike has been involved in several development organizations, including the Chicagoland Apartment Association, and he has devoted considerable amount of time and energy in the past decade as a founding member and as President of the Rogers Park Builders Group. Mike is proud father of three children, all of whom are becoming wonderful young adults, and his dog, Shorty, who, for some reason, remains fiercely dedicated to him. (See Shorty description, below).
Director of Operations, Property Manager Ardmore, Villa and Kenmore
Kelly serves many functions for Magellen Properties: executive property manager of the Villa Garden, Ardmore Garden, Kenmore Park Apartments and Director of Operations for Magellen Properties. Anyone who knows Kelly knows of her fierce dedication and passion for her job, and her steadfast commitment to providing her residents clean, quality apartments and high quality service. Kelly continually seeks to improve herself through continuing education: in 2006 he earned a title as Illinois licensed Real Estate Broker, and earlier in 2007 she earned the CAM designation (Certified Apartment Manager) through the Chicago Apartment Assoc.
Assistant Office Manager Magellen Properties/Site Manager Wheaton Court
Property Manager Wheaton Court
Elmhurst, IL 60126