Villa Park, IL 60181 TEL 630.832.6968
- 1 beds
- 1 baths
- Garden Unit: $900
Upper level: $975 rent/month
Please contact appropriate Property Manager for current availability
This family-owned property was constructed in 1958 and is still owned by the same family who first purchased it. The immaculate apartments at Ardmore Garden have long been properly maintained. We keep up with the modernization of all the apartments while maintaining the charming "vintage" ambiance. Each apartment has hardwood floors, pedestal sinks in bathroom, white or oak kitchen cabinets and fresh appliances. The buildings have a charming courtyard area that is furnished with a canopy and loveseat style wood swings. Laundry facility is available in each building. Parking available. Pet-friendly.
Perfect west suburban location within minutes of shopping, dining and most major expressways. Just 20 miles from downtown Chicago, 12.5 miles from O'Hare Airport and 0.3 from Metra UP-West Commuter Train Station. Pace bus service also accessible.
- Landscaped Grounds
- Well-maintained common areas
- Gas, heat, water, trash removal and recycling
- Lock Out Contact
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking (one car per resident)
- 20 miles from downtown Chicago
- 15 miles from O'Hare International Airport
- 0.3 miles from Metra UP-West Commuter Train – Villa Park Station (349 N. Ardmore Avenue, Villa Park)
- 1 block from Pace Bus Route 313 – Saint Charles Road
- Walgreens Drug Store
- Jewel Osco
- Various Restaurants
- Oakbrook Mall
- Villa Park Public Library
- DuPage County Prairie Path
- School District 45, DuPage County
- Community Unit School District 200
Prices subject to change depending on newly updated apartment features. Gas, heat, water, trash removal and recycling included.
Application Fee: $50 non-refundable per applicant
Security Deposit: Equal to one months rent (good credit rating lowers deposit to half a months rent)
Cooking Gas and Hot Water Gas approximately $15-$25 per month
Electricity approximately $30-$65 per month depending on usage
Pet friendly: Cats must be declawed/spayed or neutered; limited 2. Dog restrictions: weight, location of apartment and breed - must inquire within for details. Fees and pet rent will apply if pet is approved. NO exotic or Rodent Family pets are allowed.